COVID-19 restrictions from: vic.gov.au & nhvic.org.au | at 27th July 2021
A person is not permitted to enter a neighbourhood house if:
- they are feeling unwell
- they have been potentially exposed to the virus and have not yet been tested
- they have been tested but are still awaiting their test result
- they have tested positive and should be self-isolating
Statewide settings – as of 11.59pm Tuesday 27 July 2021:
- Neighbourhood houses can reopen with a density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm
- COVID Check-in Marshals must ensure attendees check-in
- Maximum 100 people per indoor space and 300 people per outdoor space
- Up to 10 participants per class/activity (plus instructor/s)
- Physical recreation can resume – group limit of 10 (plus instructor/s)
- Face masks must continue to be worn indoors and outdoors at all time
Ensuring COVID-Safe practice
For those who are delivering essential services throughout the lockdown, please ensure everyone is observing the highest standards of COVID-Safe practice. This includes:
- Using the Victorian Government’s QR Code Check In (and a paper alternative for people who do not use technology)
- Face mask enforcement
- Hand sanitizer at entry and other key location points
- Physical distancing (1.5 meters including no hugs or hand shakes)
- Regular disinfecting of high touch points and surfaces
- Clear signage displayed at your premises and messaging via your regular channels
Visiting the Community Centre
Victorians must use common sense and consideration when it comes to their activities during these difficult times.
Visitors to the Ballan Community Centre must make themselves aware of the current restrictions in effect and observe the appropriate social distancing and sanitizing regimes that are currently in place for the benefit and protection of all who use the centre.
Check notices when entering the facilty to confirm if face masks are currently required in the Community House. Face masks continue to be mandatory in some locations, unless a lawful reason not to wear one applies.
While the Community House office is currently operating under normal office hours by our indispensable staff and volunteers we are also readily contactable by phone and email.
On behalf of the Board of the Ballan & District Community House and the Management
1 February, 2021